Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Objection

  • ಭಾನುವಾರ, ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 10, 2024
  • ಬಿಸಿಲ ಹನಿ
  • Objection I have inherited some of my father's qualities in me And I feel proud of it. However, I cannot blame him for any of my flaws! Similarly, I have noticed some of my qualities are found in my son And I am responsible for his mistakes too Even though he sometimes hurts me, I tend to pamper him a lot. Poor fellow my husband- the one who held my hand in marriage! He doubts if I am left behind Insults if I go ahead of him Feels primness to be together with me! He happens to be mine but still not mine Disputes when we spend time together. Why is it like this to deal with? From Kannada: Savitha Nagabhushan To English: Uday Itagi ತಕರಾರು ಒಂದಂಶ ಅಪ್ಪನದು ನನ್ನಲ್ಲಿದೆ ನನ್ನಲ್ಲಿರುವ ಗಂಡು ಗುಣ ಅವನದೆ ಹೆಮ್ಮೆ ನನಗೆ.... ಹಾಗೆ ಅವನ ದೂರಲಾರೆ! ಒಂದಂಶ ನನ್ನದು ಮಗನಲ್ಲಿದೆ ಅವನ ತಪ್ಪುಒಪ್ಪುಗಳಿಗೆ ನನ್ನದೂ ಕೊಡುಗೆ ಇದೆ ಅರೆ! ಒದ್ದರೂ ಮುದ್ದುಗರೆಯುವೆ! ಪಾಪ ಇವನು....ಕೈ ಹಿಡಿದವನು ಹಿಂದುಳಿದರೆ ಅನುಮಾನ? ಮುಂದೋಡಿದರೆ ಅವಮಾನ? ಜತೆಗಿರು ಎನ್ನಲು ಬಿಗುಮಾನ! ನನ್ನವನಾದರೂ ನನ್ನವನಲ್ಲವೆ? ಬೆರೆತರೂ ಕಲೆತರೂ ಭಿನ್ನಮತ, ಯಾಕೆ ಹೀಗೆ ? -ಸವಿತಾ ನಾಗಭೂಷಣ