Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

You are just not a ‘sex’

  • ಶನಿವಾರ, ಮಾರ್ಚ್ 28, 2009
  • ಬಿಸಿಲ ಹನಿ
  • Dreams will wait for none
    as they just go off by themselves with the end of sleep.
    Memories will never hold us back
    as they just fly away by themseves with our oblivious.
    Worries will never stay with us
    as they just squeeze and move on by themselves.
    Yesterdays will never wait for tomorrows arrival
    as they just disappear by themselves with days mornings.
    But I’ll always wait and wait by myself
    as I always crave for you.
    That’s why you’ll never vanish
    nor disappear from my heart
    as you are just not a ‘sex’ for me.

    From Kannada: K. Ganesh Kodur
    To English: Uday Itagi

    2 ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌(ಗಳು):

    sunaath ಹೇಳಿದರು...

    ಈ ಕವನ ನನ್ನ ಮನಸ್ಸನ್ನು ಸೆರೆ ಹಿಡಿಯಿತು.
    ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು.

    ಬಿಸಿಲ ಹನಿ ಹೇಳಿದರು...

    Thank you sir.