Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

You and me

  • ಬುಧವಾರ, ಏಪ್ರಿಲ್ 27, 2022
  • ಬಿಸಿಲ ಹನಿ
  • You and me I am just a piece of bamboo Only when you touch me with your lips I will be a flute I am just a blank paper Only when you write something on it It will be a poem I am just a stone Only when you chisel me out I will be a sculpture I am just a wire Only when you string me out I will be a rhythm I am just a seed Only when you shower rain on me I will turn into green I am just the sky Only when you spread yourself on it It will turn into colourful feelings I am just a flower Only when you kiss me I will turn into a fruit I am just the earth Only when you become a gravitational power I will make a move I am just a sea Only when you join me I will gain life I am just a lamp Only when you touch me I will give out light I am just water Only when you mix up with it I will be an intoxicating drink I am just a zero Only when you join me I will gain value I am an empty pot Only when you fill yourself in me I will turn into knowledge I am just the way Only when you walk on it My journey will begin From Kannada: Handalagere Girish To English: Uday Itagi ನಾ - ನೀ ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ಬಿದಿರು ನೀ ತುಟಿಯಿಟ್ಟರಷ್ಟೇ ಕೊಳಲು ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ಖಾಲಿ ಹಾಳೆ ನೀ ಗೀಚಿದರಷ್ಟೇ ಕಾವ್ಯ ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ಕಲ್ಲು ನೀ ಮಟ್ಟಿದರಷ್ಟೇ ಶಿಲ್ಪ ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ತಂತಿ ನೀ ಮೀಟಿದರಷ್ಟೇ ಶೃತಿ ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ಬೀಜ ನೀ ಹನಿದರಷ್ಟೇ ಹಸಿರು ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ಬಾನು ನೀ ಮೂಡಿದರಷ್ಟೇ ಬಣ್ಣಭಾವ ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ಹೂ ನೀ ಚುಂಬಿಸಿದರಷ್ಟೇ ಫಲ ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ಭೂಮಿ ನೀ ಗುರುತ್ವವಾದರಷ್ಟೇ ಚಲನೆ ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ಕಡಲು ನೀ ಕೂಡಿದರಷ್ಟೇ ಜೀವ ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ಹಣತೆ ನೀ ಸೋಕಿದರಷ್ಟೇ ಬೆಳಕು ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ನೀರು ನೀ ಬೆರೆತರಷ್ಟೇ ಮಧು ತೀರ್ಥ ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ಸೊನ್ನೆ ನೀ ಸೇರಿದರಷ್ಟೇ ಮೌಲ್ಯ ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ಖಾಲಿ ಕೊಡ ನೀ ತುಂಬಿದರಷ್ಟೇ ಅರಿವು ನಾ ಕೇವಲ ದಾರಿ ನೀ ನಡೆದರಷ್ಟೇ ಪಯಣ - ಹಂದಲಗೆರೆ ಗಿರೀಶ್