Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Today's Top News Bulletins

  • ಗುರುವಾರ, ಸೆಪ್ಟೆಂಬರ್ 07, 2023
  • ಬಿಸಿಲ ಹನಿ

  • "Having raped a woman
    The lechers got her burnt"
    He read this bulletin 
    putting a cigarette on his lips and told his wife-
    "Get me the matchbox
    from my shirt pocket!!”


    "Lovers' naked parade
    is the moral responsibility of police"
    He read this bulletin touching his shoulder
    and told his daughter-
    “Get me my shawl
    and put it on my shoulder
    Then only I feel more courageous."


    “We also have the right to live”
    Tribals protested 
    Having read this line he rubbed his feet against the ground and told his son, 
    "Get me the D.D.T.
    The ants have come in too!”


    "We also have a right to education”
    A Dalit Student made a speech
    He stopped reading halfway, got excited, went running, and said to the housemaid-
    "While cleaning up the library
    Just wipe the floor
    But don't touch the books at all! "

    From Kannada: Wilson Kateel
    To English: Uday Itagi